| 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
185 lb (84 kg/13 st 3 lb)
| RSL Team|
| CSKA Moscow|
Mighty Ducks of Anaheim
Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (RSL)
Khimik Moscow Oblast (RSL)
|Born|| April 18, 1979,|
|NHL Draft|| 101st overall, 1998|
|Pro career||1998 – present|
Playing career Edit
Schastlivy was the 4th round pick (101st overall) of the Ottawa Senators in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. Schastlivy played one season with Yaroslav Torpedo of the Russian League before coming to North America for the 1999–2000 season. Schastlivy began the season with the Grand Rapids Griffins of the IHL, though was called up to the Senators, where he played 13 games and his only playoff game to date. He spent the 2000–01 and 2001–02 seasons playing with both the Senators and Griffins, before being traded to the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim in February 2004, in exchange for Todd Simpson. He played 22 more games for the Mighty Ducks at the end of the 2003–04 season, before returning to Russia to continue to play hockey. Since leaving the NHL, he has played with Lokomotiv Yaroslavl, Khimik Moscow Oblast and currently CSKA Moscow of the Russian Super League.
NHL Career Statistics Edit
Other Statistics Edit
- 51 Goals, 49 Assists, 100 Points, 133 Penalty Minutes in 201 Games played in the Russian League.
- 5 Goals, 6 Assists, 11 Points, 14 Penalty Minutes in 26 Games Played in the Russian League Playoffs.
- 48 Goals, 39 Assists, 87 Points, 30 Penalty Minutes in 120 Games Played with Grand Rapids of the IHL/AHL.
- 12 Goals, 11 Assists, 23 Points, 6 Penalty Minutes in 24 Games Played with Grand Rapids in the IHL/AHL Playoffs.
- Petr Schastlivy's career stats at The Internet Hockey Database
- Petr Schastlivy's NHL player profilefi:Pjotr Stšastlivyi